We need three to six volunteers to work from 10:40 – 12:20 each day to help manage the cafeteria with the growth of our student body. The third, fourth and fifth graders do not require assistance. Lunch periods begin at 10:55 so arriving at 10:40 will allow for preparation and updates from Mr. Ward.
1) Assisting students in opening containers and packages.
2) Reminding students of sitting on benches until they ask for permission to move.
3) Cleaning and wiping off tables.
4) Not responsible for correcting or disciplining students. (Para or Amity role)
5) Not responsible for lining up students to depart cafeteria. (Para or Amity role)
Ideally volunteers would commit to one day a week for a month or more at a time, for instance, “Tuesdays in October” for continuity. All help is welcome, however, so whenever you are able to assist, THANK YOU!
The Pre-K and Kindergarten teachers have requested that parents of these age students not volunteer until after the first quarter. It is disruptive for the younger children to have their parents present until they have settled in to their new routines.
Pre K (Kern & Kern) 10:55 – 11:20
Second Spanish 11:45-12:10
Second French 11:55 – 12:20
Third Grade 12:05-12:40